Proud to be ranked by both The Dallas Morning News and Texas Monthly as the #1 Midsize Place to Work in DFW and Texas, PCI (Publishing Concepts) offers inside sales with a life! Due to explosive growth, we are seeking highly talented professionals who love telesales to join our industry-leading inside sales team. You will be a vital part of our organization, helping to connect and engage the alumni and members of our client colleges, universities, and associations. The right candidates possess excellent telesales skills and the desire to establish rapport and sell. If this describes you, APPLY NOW to schedule a confidential interview!
- Competitive base plus uncapped commissions
- Top earnings for top performers: $50,000 to $60,000+ a year
- Professional office environment; in-office sales positions – no travel
- Work/life balance: 40-hour work week with a variety of schedules
- Health, vision, dental, fitness center, paid holidays & vacations, and 401k
- Professional sales, product, and management training
- Warm B2C calls only – 85% inbound (and never any cold calling)
- Exceptional opportunity for career growth – doubling in size
- Track record of outstanding sales results
- Ability to establish immediate rapport
- Comfortable with 4-6 phone conversations per hour
- Competitive, but plays well with others (important!)
- Some college experience and computer savvy
- Coachable and a fast learner
- Reliable and committed to working with integrity
- Able to pass a criminal background check, i.e. no felony convictions
For more than 30 years, Publishing Concepts has published alumni directories for top-tier colleges, universities, and associations, including Harvard, Princeton, and Texas A&M. Our Inside Sales team sells our publications – both print and digital – over the phone to alumni and association members.
PCI's award-winning culture is based on our exceptional company values: People, Excellence, Integrity, Profitability, Service, Change, and FUN. Our corporate headquarters occupies the top floor of an 11-story office tower in the Galleria area, with a 360-degree view of the Metroplex.
Click here to see our Great Place to Work Review http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/publishing-concepts
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug screens.